Hi, I’m Clare Robinson, a proofreader based in Belfast, NI. I specialise in academic texts written by multi-lingual writers, and documents where knowledge of French is advantageous.
Want to know more? Here’s my bio.
Services I offer
Depending on your needs, I offer proofreading to make sure text and layout are accurate, clear and consistent. I also suggest proof-editing for texts where the language itself needs to be made clearer.
To get a quote (or if you’re not sure which service is best for you), click ‘Contact me’ below with an explanation of what you need. Quotes generally reflect the CIEP suggested rates, but are flexible depending on the brief, text and deadline.
Skills and training:
- Editing on Word with tracked changes/comments
- Editing on PDF using Adobe markup or BSI symbols
- Experienced proofreader of postgraduate academic texts, particularly in education, law and business/management
- Specialist in working with multi-lingual writers
- Familiar with major referencing styles including Harvard, OSCOLA and MHRA
- Native English speaker with fluent French and B2 Spanish
- PTC Basic proofreading course with merit
If you think you need English language support, check out my sister site, ESL Academic Proofreading.